The basics of writing
A sentence without any periods or commas would be almost unreadable
Going back to basics for really raw writers.
The video created by author Slate Raven: https://www.SlateRaven.net
6 Basic Punctuation Rules
1. Punctuation Must be Parallel
2. An Emdash is a Strong Comma
3. A Colon Appears at the End of a Main Clause
4. A Semicolon is Used for Equal Emphasis
5. Parentheses Show Related, Nonessential Elements
6. Apostrophes Show Possession or Indicate an Omission
We provide publishing and marketing assistance to authors.